A resort hotel in South Padre Island, TX
La Copa Inn Beach Resort is situated directly across from Queen Isabella Causeway, 40 miles from Harlingen International Airport on South Padre Island, Texas. Known as an amazing vacation destination for spring break, the Inn is surrounded by attractions such as Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Sea Ranch Marina, just one mile from La Copa Inn.
La Copa Inn Beach Resort between the Gulf and Bay. During your stay on South Padre Island, savor the warm, inviting waters of the Gulf. Guests enjoy private beach access where they can relax with a good book, build a sandcastle, or, for those looking for adventure, try sailing or scuba diving.
Delight in Natural Wonders. Look at a map of South Padre Island and you’ll find a place surrounded by nature’s marvels. Take advantage of it all by going on a dolphin or bird watching expedition. With the Dolphin and Nature Research Center close by, visitors can have fun and get educated about the creatures that share the Island with us.
South Padre Island Attractions. From a world-class golf course to an exciting water park, from beachfront dining to exceptional shopping, South Padre Island has something for everyone. Whether you’re here for a romantic getaway, spring break, or a family reunion, you’ll find everything you need for a memorable experience.
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark-1 mile
- Andy Bowie Park-4 miles
- Gladys Porter Zoo-29 miles
- Laguna Madre Nature Trail-20 miles
- Port Isabel Lighthouse State Park-3 miles
- Island Equestrian Center (Horses on the Beach)-1.5 miles
- Sea Turtle, Inc.-4 miles
- Three Flags Over Padre-0.5 mile
- Dolphin and Nature Research Center-3 miles
- Whaling Wall-4 miles
- Osprey Fishing – 1MILE
- Breakaway Cruises Dolphin Watch – 1 miles
- World Birding Center – 3 miles
- Parasailing & Banana Boat Rides – 0 miles
- Brownsville-29 miles
- Harlingen-40 miles
- Port Isabel-4 miles
- Matamoros, Mexico-30 miles
From Harlingen Valley International Airport:
- Take 77 South, approximately 26 miles.
- Turn on Hwy 100 East, approximately 26 miles.
- Go across Queen Isabella Bridge, stay straight until road comes to a T.
- Turn left and go approximately 100 Yards
- La Copa Inn Beach Resort is on the right.
Hotel Location Map